Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Halloween


So here we are, mother and daughter, both dressed up as ballerinas. Yes, I know my costume wasn't as obvious, but isn't hers so cute!!! I took the day off work to spend Riley's first Halloween with her. We just spent the day visiting people and showing off our cuteness. We ended the day at Amber, Jason and Prestons house. Overall, I'd have to say the best part was just being with Riley. How I love this girl!
So there are like a gubajillion more pics that I think are ridiculously cute and would love to add to this blog. But I'm trying my best to refrain. So for now I'm calling it good since in one evening I built my blog up from nothing to what is here now. IMPRESSIVE! I know. But I am known for my impressivness now aren't I?

2 comments:

Tav and Aims said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. i love your photoramas! You are amazing. Fight the Break of Dawn

The Calico Crew said...

That's such a cute picture of the two of you! She's so stinkin' cute. It must be that smile...or those eyes...or..well it could just be everything about her! Glad you're blogging!